Everyone that has a child at our school is automatically a part of the PTA. We get together in September for our AGM and plan out our events for the school year. We try to hold one event each month and the funds go back into the school, to purchase things which ‘enrich the education of the students’. These events will be anything from a simple cake sale to our Christmas or summer fairs which are obviously much bigger events!! In previous years we have purchased interactive whiteboards for each classroom, chromebooks for the children and also a chainsaw artist to come into school to create the much loved dragon masterpiece in the playground! These are just a few examples of what we have achieved and with the help of our current parents we can continue to fundraise and provide these wonderful extras for our children.
The PTA would love to hear from you.
Thank you so much
- Rose Green Infant School PTA Newsletter Oct 21
- PTA Newsletter November 21
- PTA Newsletter Jan 2022
- Crazy Hair flyer
- Easter Egg Hunt flyer
- PTA Summer fair 2022 letter
- PTA NEWSLETTER November 2022
- Christmas fair letter 2022
- Rose Green Fete - Poster 2023
- Table Top Sale - November 2023
- Christmas fair letter 2023
- Christmas fair letter 1 week to go 2023